Actual Product Photo. Click Photo For Larger View
- USPS Priority 2-3 Day Mail $12.95 or 1-2 Day Delivery with USPS Express Mail or FedEx Express $22.95
- Your package will be shipped the same day if ordered before 3pm Monday-Friday unless sizing requested or special circumstances.
- Most packages arrive within 2-3 days via Priority Mail and within 1-2 Days Express Mail.
- Damaged or Lost packages are insured and will either be replaced or refunded.
- If you have special delivery instructions please contact Brittany at 859-299-6788 or email us at email@example.com
- In Store Pick Up Available at our 210 W New Circle Road Location, Lexington KY. Please call to schedule
Layaway AvailableClick Here For Details
When you shop at the castle you have the expertise of over 120 trained diamond specialists available to you. We are extremely proud of our selection and if you compare quality and price to any other jeweler you will see just how great our savings are. In addition, we provide an excellent support team ready to answer any and all of your questions. We are in the smiles business, and if for any reason you do not feel completely satisfied with your order please contact us and express your concerns, we will go above and beyond to take care of your needs.
Ornate Diamond and Sapphire Engagement Ring 3 Stone Style Princess Cut Center .50cttw in 18K White Gold
You Save: 60%
Castle Price: $ 1,195.00
- Featuring A .17ct Princess Cut Diamond Center
Expertly Crafted White Gold Mounting with Sapphire Accents
A Gift She Is Sure To Love
Unique April and September Birthstone (Diamond)
.5 Carat Total Weight
Crafted in Solid 18k White Gold
Weighs 5.8 grams
Appraisal Available With Purchase On Request
Only One In Stock
- Ring Size is 7
Your Order Includes
Appraisal Upon RequestAn appraisal is an opinion as to the authenticity, quality, design and value of a piece of jewelry. Since it is an opinion, backed and supported by training, equipment and experience, it is important to understand that there can be honest variations between competent appraisals.
Most people commonly believe that the declared price evaluation is the most important aspect of an appraisal. This is not true! Actually, the most important part(and the most protective to the customer) is an explicit description of the jewelry item, accurately depicting the design, the metal, and the stones.